During the special anniversary presentation of Dead by Daylight revealed that in the middle of the current chapter cosmetics inspired by Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) and here we have them finally. Let’s take a look at them and find out what we have to do to get them.
First of all, take a look at the new outfits based on the ‘anime’ characters and titans in the trailer below.
The collection of Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) in Dead by Daylight includes anime-based appearances for eight survivors and two killers.
Survivor Skins (Very Rare)
These skins must be purchased from the in-game store.
- Dwight Fairfield – Eren’s uniform
- Yui Kimura – Mikasa’s uniform
- Jake Park – Levi’s Uniform
- Meg Thomas – Annie’s Uniform
- Felix Richter – Armin’s uniform
- Kate Denson – History Uniform
- Zarina Kassir – Hange Uniform
- Ace Visconti – Kenny’s Uniform
Assassin Skins (Ultra Rare)
These skins must also be purchased from the in-game store.
- The Oni – Armored Titan
- The Spirit – Warhammer Titan
How to get cosmetic amulets from Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) in Dead by Daylight?
- recruit troop: sign in to Dead by Daylight during chapter 24.
- Garrison troops: Buy at least one appearance of Attack on Titan for a survivor.
- titan of the wall: Buy at least one appearance of Attack on Titan for a killer.
- Exploration Corps: Buy three skins of Attack on Titan.
- Military police: buy two skins of Attack on Titan.
More content about Shingeki no Kyojin on GamerFocus:
- Know the powers of the nine titans
- In defense of Gabi Braun
- Final Season Part 1 – Review
- The final season will continue in 2023
- Stunning new promo art for the final season