The winter season 2022 was filled with many series of anime, so many that many fans did not know what to watch first and that kept them hooked week after week. But really there were only a few who ranked first as the most popular in Japan during that time.
According to Filmarks, one of the great review sites for movies, series and anime in Japan, it published two lists about the last anime season, in which it revealed which production was the best for Japanese fans.
Among the first list are the animes best valued by the public and in the second are the series most commented on by fans. Both the second part of the final season of Shingeki no Kyojinlike the second season of Kimetsu no Yaiba are in the first places.
Here we leave you the lists presented by Filmarks.
Top 10 series best valued by the Japanese and up to its rank.
- Shingeki no Kyojin Second part season finale – 4.47 out of 5
- Aggretsuko season 4 – 4.31 of 5
- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean – 4.27 out of 5
- Heike Monogatari – 4.24 out of 5
- Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Art – 4.23 of 5
- Teasing Master Takagi-san season 3 – 4.19 of 5
- My Dress-Up Darling – 4.11 out of 5
- Akebi’s Sailor Uniform – 3.97 out of 5
- The Orbital Children – 3.87 out of 5
- Police in a Pod – 3.83 out of 5
Meanwhile, the other list shows the 5 most commented anime of winter 2022:
- Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Art – 551 comments
- Shingeki no Kyojin second part final season – 304 comments
- Heike Monogatari – 304 comments
- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean – 221 comments
- My Dress-Up Darling – 219 reviews
Without a doubt, the winter season 2022 was full of intense Sundays, especially for new episodes of Kimetsu no Yaiba Y Shingeki no Kyojin. Meanwhile, these two series will return at some point in 2023, one with a new season and the other with a third part of its finale.
NANI?, a vlog where we will discuss the central issues of the Asian audiovisual entertainment agenda, mainly from the Japanese industry. Don’t miss it on our channel Youtube.