AnalyzeLog Inc. has announced the annual ranking of anime and film-related videos broadcast on the official entertainment channels of Youtube between January 1 and December 7, 2022, using its analysis tool Youtube, Digital Creators. According to research, the most viewed anime clip in 2022 is the opening sequence without credits for television anime. Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season – Part 2 with the theme songThe Rumbling” performed by the four-member Japanese rock band YesM. The clip has been viewed more than 57 million times since January.
The clip that ranks second despite being posted on YouTube only ten weeks ago is the opening sequence of the television anime. Chainsaw Man. The number of views of the video with the opening theme “KICK BACK” from kenshi yonezu It has already exceeded 54 million times.
The complete list was as follows (the number of reproductions corresponds to the date of publication of the report, that is, December 21, 2022):
- 1. Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season – Part 2opening sequence – 57,068,854 views.
- 2. Chainsaw Manopening sequence – 54,097,283 views.
- 3. Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season – Part 2closing sequence – 19,230,077 views.
- 4. Chainsaw Manmain promotional video – 15,664,397 views.
- 5. Chainsaw Manthird closing sequence – 15,655,650 views.
- 6. SPY x FAMILY – Part 1opening sequence – 14,879,041 views.
- 7. Paripi Koumei (Ya Boy Kongming!)opening sequence – 13,438,004 views.
- 8. SPY x FAMILY – Part 2opening sequence – 13,094,826 views.
- 9. Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-henpromotional video – 11,191,185 views. [VIDEO ORIGINAL BLOQUEADO FUERA DE JAPÓN]
- 10. One Piece Film Redpromotional video – 10,676,415 views.
Fountain: Digital Creators
©2022 Digital Creators