On the official Twitter account for the franchise based on the manga written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama, Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) a variety of illustrations were shared to celebrate the broadcast of the 20th episode of Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season (seventy-ninth episode overall). The first illustration features the characters Eren Jaeger, Zeke Jaeger, and Grisha Jaeger, courtesy of Masaru Kitao, animation director for this episode.
The studies MAP shared a second illustration with a sketch starring Eren and his father, Grisha.
Also, one of the animators on the episode, better known as Daisx, shared a third illustration. It is worth mentioning that Daisx is a trainee animator who got the opportunity to participate in the series after sharing some of his detailed fanmades whose quality has nothing to envy to that produced by the MAPPA studios.
This second part has been broadcast since January 9 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while the platforms Crunchyroll Y Funimation are responsible for its distribution in Latin America, with Funimation also offering a Latin Spanish dub available on a date to be announced. The first part had a total of sixteen episodes and was released in December 2020, bringing the episode count of this final season to twenty-eight.
It should be remembered that the video game for smartphones Attack On Titan: Brave Order will be available soon in the catalog QooApp in this link.
- Yuichiro Hayashi (Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) was in charge of directing the first part of the anime at the studios MAP.
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts for the first part.
- Tomohiro Kishi (Dorohedoro, 91 Days) was responsible for the character design of the first part.
- Hiroyuki Sawano was in charge of composing the soundtrack together with Kohta Yamamoto (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Saga), in the first part.
- The band SiM (Silence From Mine) performs the second opening theme entitled “The Rumbling“, while Ai Higuchi performs the second ending theme entitled “Akuma no Ko“.
Sinopsis de Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
Gabi Braun and Falco Grice have been training their entire lives to inherit one of the seven titans under Marley’s control and help their nation eradicate the Eldians on Paradis. However, just as all seems well for the two cadets, their peace is suddenly shaken by the arrival of Eren Yeager and the remaining members of the Scouting Corps. Having finally reached the Yeager family basement and learned of the dark history surrounding the Titans, the Survey Corps has finally found the answer they fought so desperately to discover. With the truth now in their hands, the group set off for the world beyond the walls. In this Final Season, two completely different worlds collide as each side pursues its own agenda in the long-awaited conclusion to Paradis’ fight for freedom.
Fountain: Official Twitter Account
© Hajime Isayama / Kodansha / “Attack on Titan” The Final Season Production Committee