This 2022 was full of many series, which many fans did not know which one to start watching, but the second part of the fourth season of Shingeki no Kyojin It was one of the most anticipated, since it seemed that it would be the last season and it would have an outcomebut no, there will be one more season for 2023, as it is considered one of the best anime.
Therefore, the largest review service for movies, TV series and even anime in Japan, Filmarks, shared a series of results about its Satisfaction Ranking of Movies, Dramas and Anime of the First Half of 2022which showed that Shingeki no Kyojin was considered one of the best anime.
The list includes series that were broadcast on January 1 and June 30 of this year, but the work of Hajime Isayama tops the list with 4.43 points, but here is the complete list of the best anime during the first part of 2022:
- Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 – 4.43 points
- Kaguya-sama: Love is War – Ultra Romantic – 4.33 points
- Spy x Family Part 1 – 4.28 points
- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean – 4.25 points
- Heike Monogatari – 4.23 points
- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san season 3 – 4.20 points
- Love, Death & Robots third volume – 4.18 points
- Kotarou wa Hitorigurashi – 4.15 points
- Komi-san Can’t Communicate – 4.12 points
- Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru – 4.09 points
The second part of this season Shingeki no Kyojin premiered in the season of January to March of this year, with 12 episodes and was distributed through the Crunchyroll and Funimation platforms. The first part arrived in December 2020, while a third will arrive at some point in 2023.
Were you part of those who watched every Sunday a new episode of Shingeki no Kyojin? What do you think of this list of the best anime of 2022?
NANI?, a vlog where we will discuss the central issues of the Asian audiovisual entertainment agenda, mainly from the Japanese industry. Don’t miss it on our channel Youtube.