Through a message posted on his official Twitter account, the voice actor Yuuki Kaji, who is in charge of interpreting Eren Jaeger in the second part of the anime Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season (Attack on Titan), was honest with his followers and confessed that while recording his dialogues for the sixth episode of the second part of this final season, he almost “lost his voice” due to the drama that the character demanded during it.
“This is an episode that exceeded my expectations, where I had difficult challenges of not knowing what was to come. This is the episode where I almost lost my voice playing Eren. It’s scary and hard to imagine, but please look forward to it!”
This second part has been broadcast since January 9 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while the platforms Crunchyroll Y Funimation they are in charge of its distribution in the West. The first part had a total of sixteen episodes and was released in December 2020, so the total count for the final season is twenty-eight episodes.
It should be remembered that the video game for smartphones Attack On Titan: Brave Order will be available soon in the catalog QooApp in this link.
- Yuichiro Hayashi (Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) was in charge of directing the first part of the anime at the studios MAP.
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts for the first part.
- Tomohiro Kishi (Dorohedoro, 91 Days) was responsible for the character design of the first part.
- Hiroyuki Sawano was in charge of composing the soundtrack together with Kohta Yamamoto (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Saga), in the first part.
- The band SiM (Silence From Mine) performs the second opening theme entitled “The Rumbling“, while Ai Higuchi performs the second ending theme entitled “Akuma no Ko“.
Sinopsis de Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
Gabi Braun and Falco Grice have been training their entire lives to inherit one of the seven titans under Marley’s control and help their nation eradicate the Eldians on Paradis. However, just as all seems well for the two cadets, their peace is suddenly shaken by the arrival of Eren Yeager and the remaining members of the Scouting Corps. Having finally reached the Yeager family basement and learned of the dark history surrounding the Titans, the Survey Corps has finally found the answer they fought so desperately to discover. With the truth now in their hands, the group set off for the world beyond the walls. In this Final Season, two completely different worlds collide as each side pursues its own agenda in the long-awaited conclusion to Paradis’ fight for freedom.
Fountain: Yuuki Kaji official account
© Hajime Isayama / Kodansha / “Attack on Titan” The Final Season Production Committee