The Sony production company joins the party of events and aims to leave great news
The world of anime is getting closer and closer to that of video games in a very specific aspect: more and more events are being organized in which big announcements occur. In Japan we always had the great reference of the Jump Festa, but in recent years other equally interesting spaces have appeared such as Anime Expo, AnimeJapan or Crunchyroll Expo, and now we must add one created by Aniplex.
The popular anime and music production company, which by the way is owned by Sony, announced this morning that there is already a date chosen to carry out the Aniplex Online Fest 2022. This event will be face-to-face and will be broadcast to many Western countries via YouTube.
Why Aniplex Online Fest 2022 can be a great event?
- Aniplex Online Fest 2022 will take place the next day 24th September⌛
- The event has a official Web which is available in english
- At the moment it confirmed panels dedicated to the following animes:
- Ayakashi Triangle
- Engage Kiss
- only leveling
- Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Raven of the Inner Palace
- Saint Cecilia & Pastor Lawrence
- My Dress Up Darling
- Tomo-chan Is a Girl!
- All Saints Street
- BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War
- Berserk: The Golden Age Arc – Memorial Edition
- BOCCHI THE ROCK!
- The Misfit of Demon King Academy Ⅱ: History’s Strongest Demon King Reincarnates and Goes to School with His Descendants
- MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES
- Lycoris Recoil
- Rurouni Kenshin
There are very, very outstanding series on the list, especially Bleach and Kimetsu no Yaiba. However the one I am especially struck by the adaptation of NieR: Automata, since there is hardly any information about the project and we are talking about one of the great role-playing video games of the last decade. Will Aniplex Online Fest be one of the big events this year?