Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles is currently available on consoles playstation and Xbox, but also on PC. Switch players will be entitled to their little adaptation in a few months, we learned the news last February. The title is referenced on the Nintendo Shop and an interesting piece of information has just been revealed: its size.
Those who appreciate the dematerialized often ask themselves this question: will the title weigh heavily? Well, this port will take up a tiny bit of space, you will need to have 8.7 GB of free space to enjoy it. For information, for any pre-order, you can obtain the following characters:
- Kimetsu Kamado Nezuko Academy ;
- Kimetsu Agatsuma Zenitsu Academy ;
- Kimetsu Hashibira Inosuke Academy.
[Inclus dans ce téléchargement]
- The Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles game.
- Character Unlock Key: Kimetsu Kamado Tanjiro Academy.
- The following elements are automatically included as a bonus for the Nintendo Switch version:
- Kimetsu Points (16,000 points);
- In-game costumes:
- Butterfly Domain patient outfits (for Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu, and Hashibira Inosuke);
- Kimetsu Academy Summer Uniforms (Kimetsu Kamado Tanjiro Academy, Kimetsu Kamado Nezuko Academy, Kimetsu Agatsuma Zenitsu Academy, Kimetsu Hashibira Inosuke Academy, and Kimetsu Tomioka Giyu Academy).
The release date of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles is set for June 10, 2022.
If you prefer the physical version, the cartridge can be bought on Amazon for €52.49.