For the June community day taking place on June 25thNiantic wants to celebrate the arrival of summer by setting up awesome events in these flagship games, Pokémon GO and Pikmin Bloom.
On the side of Pokémon GO, you will have the opportunity to meet Solochi more easily, the Rude Pokemon in the wild as well as other event bonuses you can find below:
- Hatching distance divided by 4 when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during this event.
- Chance to receive XL Solochi Candy when catching Solochi x 2
- Pokemon Catch Candy x2
- Decoy Mods activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few shots during the Community Day to get a surprise!
- An additional special exchange can be made during the event and up to five hours after, a maximum of three for the day
- Redemptions made during the event and up to five hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust.
Seron raid battle bonusest also applied and it will be possible to face Diamat, the evolution of Solochi.
On the side of Pikmin Bloom, you have to take advantage of the mild temperatures to plant flowers and even Megaflowers! Indeed this may be the last time that it will be possible to cross these flowers not appreciating too dry temperatures…
- If you plant blue, red, yellow or white petals around the megaflowers, they bloom into hydrangeas (Each megaflower will bloom for 3 hours only)
- Players reaching the 10,000 step goal that day will receive a special hydrangea floral badge.
- The shoots in your grow bag will benefit 50% faster growth rate (see more, if you plant flowers!)
It will also be possible to collect nectar by attacking the mushrooms that will be on the way.