More than demon slayer the anime adaptation is underway, with season 3 set to pick up with the Swordsmith Village arc. However, that could mean someone would want to catch up on the story before it jumps in when it begins in April 2023. To help people catch up, here’s a list of all the arcs in the manga, anime, and the game, so you can better determine how to follow or read ahead.
How much demon slayer Do Manga Arcs exist?
Since the end of the manga, it’s easy! There are 11 arcs in the story, although someone could also try to claim that there are 12. This is because the last one, the final battle arc, is divided into 47 chapters Infinity Castle Arc and 22 Sunrise Countdown Arc chapters.
Here’s the full list of those available, along with the chapters they cover and the manga volumes you can find them in, should you decide to stock up on the books.
- Final Selection Arc: Chapters 1-9, which can be found in Volumes 1 and 2.
- Kidnapper’s Bog Arc: Chapters 10-13, found in Volume 2.
- Asakusa Arc: Chapters 14-19, which are found in volumes 2-3.
- Tsuzumi Mansion Arc: Chapters 20-27, which are found in Volumes 3-4.
- Mount Natagumo Arc: Chapters 28-44, found in Volumes 4-6.
- Rehab Training Arc: Chapters 45-53, found in Volumes 6-7.
- Mugen Train Arc: Chapters 54-69, which are found in volumes 7-8.
- Entertainment District Arc: Chapters 70-97, which are found in Volumes 8-11.
- Swordsmith Village Arc: Chapters 98-127, which are found in Volumes 12-15.
- Hashira Training Arc: Chapters 128-136, found in Volumes 15-16.
- Final Battle Arc: The Infinity Castle Arc covers chapters 137-183, which are found in volumes 16-21. Its Sunrise Countdown arc covers chapters 184-205, which are found in volumes 21-23
How much demon slayer Do animated arcs exist?
There are eight covered from season 2 of the show. However, once Season 3 begins in 2023, it will resume with the ninth Swordsmith Village arc. The first season of the anime covers the arcs of Final Selection, Kidnapper’s Bog, Asakusa, Tsuzumi Mansion, Mount Natagumo, and Rehabilitation Training. the Demon Slayer the Movie: Mugen Train the film covers the Mugen Train arc. Season 2 of the anime also covers the Mugen Train and Entertainment District arcs.
Which demon slayer bows made The Hinokami Chronicles Game cover?
The fighting game PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles also features a storyline that spans the events of various arcs! It starts just as the manga and anime do with the Final Selection arc, and its story mode continues to follow the story throughout the Mugen Train arc.