NIS-America is pleased to announce today the Dungeon-RPG, Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society. The game will be released early 2023 in physical version on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
About the game :
The creators of Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk offers a new chapter of this adventure full of charm and mystery! Summoned by the extraordinary Madame Marta, you are just a wandering spirit awaiting your next command. With the help of Eureka, Madame Marta’s assistant, and an army of souled dolls, dive into the depths of a mysterious underground labyrinth infested with enchanted creatures, in order to unlock its mysteries!
Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society offers novelties improving the gaming experience in an adventure of more than 50 hours of exploration, alongside fully customizable companions ready to obey your finger and the eye! Use a variety of pacts and doll soldiers to create your team of 40 fighters and thus venture into the darkness, to reveal the secrets of the Labyrinth of Galleria… Well, if you dare of course!
• The rebirth of a Labyrinth : As the spiritual successor of Labyrinth of Chorusthe Dungeon RPG Labyrinth of Gallery offers an adventure including new improvements dedicated to a better gaming experience!
• Endless exploration : Dive into the underground labyrinth to reveal its secrets in an adventure of more than 50 hours of exploration.
• Customize your teammates : Build your Wizarding Squad into a tailor-made team using a variety of Pacts and Doll Soldiers that you can customize to maximize their combat potential!
- Release date : Early 2023
- Platform(s): PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 & Nintendo Switch
- Gender : Dungeon RPG
- Player(s): 1
- Text : English
- Voice : English & Japanese
- PEGI: N / A
- Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
- Developer: Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.