The platform Twitter shared a press release revealing the trends that have emerged in Mexico related to anime within the community. According to the statement, this month brought with it the most anticipated titles by the community, especially the one known as “AniTwitter“, better recognized with the hashtag of #AniTWT.
Therefore, below we list the twenty anime franchises with the highest number of publications on Twitter in Mexico:
- SPY x FAMILY, Lycoris Recoil, Mob Psycho 100, dragon ball, tokyo avengers, chainsaw man, jujutsu kaisen, Neon Genesis Evangelion, black clover, Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan), SK8 The Infinity, Pokemon Little Witch Academia, Kimetsu no Yaiba (demon slayer), Beastars, Naruto, death noteY KILL LA KILL.
Regarding the most used hashtags, they include: #anime, #fanart, #sleeve, #gamingY #cosplay. The report also lists the most used hashtags to refer to fan-favorite characters and ships, including:
- #YoForgerof SPY x FAMILY.
- #damianyaby Damian and Anya from SPY x FAMILY.
- #ReigenAratakaof Mob Psycho 100.
- #eruriby Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman, from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan).
- #makimaof chainsaw man.
Curiosities about anime fans in Mexico were also listed, during the first two weeks of October 2022:
- 48% of people are between 18 and 24 years old, and 3. 4% between 25 and 34 years old.
- Seven out of 10 Tweets about anime in Mexico have multimedia content such as videos, GIFs.
- October 1 is, until now, the day with the highest volume of Tweets about anime in Mexico. And it is that, that day, not only did the premieres of the month begin, but it was also when the second part of SPY x FAMILY. Coincidence?.
- 😈, 🙈, 🤭, 💕 and 🥵 are his most used emojis.
- The topics with which they connect the most on Twitter are Anime, Entertainment Franchises, Sleeve, dragon ball (generally) and the Animation.
Font: Press release