For more than you want: do not install a pirated version of Windows. There are many disadvantages and risks that your computer will face if the operating system is not the original one.
Most of the PCs sold in stores usually have the software installed, but there are also other options on the market, such as exceptions between new devices, refurbished or used, which are offered without a license, requiring the user to buy a valid license to run the OS.
In the middle of 2022, there are still people who use pirated Windows licenses, downloaded from the internet, and it is important to insist that they have no advantages. All against, really.
Yes, you would save some money if you don’t buy an original license, but in the long run it’s a terrible investment. Inconveniences, risks and problems are the only things that the use of a pirated Windows generates.
Below are all the threats, disadvantages and risks of using a fake version of Microsoft’s operating system on a computer, cited in ComputerHoy.
Disadvantages and risk of using a pirated Windows
- Having a pirated copy of Windows, you will not receive any kind of update, neither security, nor functionswhich will make your operating system one out of phase.
- Computer It will be exposed to attacks from cybercriminals and hackers, who could steal access to your PC and personal information.
- In addition to exposing yourself to attacks, that pirated copy could have some type of hidden malware that allows a hacker to spy on your activity.
- Pirated copies of Windows affect computer performance. In addition to not updating features or the security system, other applications will no longer be available or can not be used correctly due to incompatibilities.
- Microsoft could close its store for the user use a pirated Windows. You will not be able to access it and you will not be able to use derivative services such as Microsoft Office.
Not a single advantage of having a pirated version of Windows, so think it over and choose a genuine license.