How to watch Haikyuu
Haikyuu is a Japanese animated series based on the manga of the same name, originally published from February 2012 to July 2020. Fans of this popular anime series have been devouring the series ever since. If you haven’t watched this fun and witty series yet, here are some ways to watch Haikyuu.
- Crunchyroll: Crunchyroll is a streaming service that includes an extensive list of anime programming available for viewing, Haikyuu is among them. It is available both by subscription and for free.
- Netflix: Netflix also has an extensive list of anime, including Haikyuu anime. You must have a paid subscription to view the episodes, and it is only available in the US, Canada, Japan, and Mexico.
- Funimation: Funimation has a wide range of anime shows, including Haikyuu. It is a paid streaming service, but they do have a 14-day free trial option.
If you don’t want to pay for a streaming subscription, there are some free websites to watch the anime, such as:
- AnimeSeason: AnimeSeason offers Haikyuu episodes for free, but streaming may be slow on some episodes.
- KissAnime: KissAnime also offers Haikyuu episodes for free. The episodes are available at very good streaming speeds.
- GoGoAnime: GoGoAnime also offers Haikyuu episodes for free. The episodes are stored on the servers for a long time, so they stream faster than most other websites.
wait for next season
The latest season of Haikyuu was released in December 2020. Fans are looking forward to the upcoming season, which is scheduled to arrive sometime in 2021. As soon as it becomes available, you will be able to watch the episodes on the aforementioned websites.
We hope this information on how to watch Haikyuu is helpful to those who haven’t missed this fun and entertaining anime series yet.
How does Haikyuu start?
The story begins when Shōyō Hinata, still an elementary school student, watches a volleyball match on television, in which he sees the well-known “Little Giant” play. Since then, he wishes to become someone like him, due to the fact that they are both short, and he begins to become fond of sports. In high school, Shōyō joins the volleyball club and that’s when he begins the story of Haikyū!!.
What is the first Haikyuu series?
Haikyuu’s first season premiered on April 6, 2014. This season features the leads Shoyo Hinata, Tobio Kageyama, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Daichi Sawamura, Koshi Sugawara, Asahi Azumane, and coach Keishin Ukai as they play a volleyball match between Karasuno High School and Aoba Johsai High School.
What are the Haikyuu seasons?
It currently has 4 seasons with 110 episodes and Season 5 has no date yet.
– Season 1: 25 episodes (2014-2015)
– Season 2: 25 episodes (2015)
– Season 3: 25 episodes (2016)
– Season 4: 35 episodes (2020)
How to find Haikyuu on Netflix?
It is available to view in streaming on the Netflix platform, where you can find 1 Season. To start it you just have to be subscribed to Netflix. The Haikyuu series!! It is available to view in streaming on the Amazon Prime Video website, where you can find 1 Season. If you want to watch the series you have to be subscribed to Amazon Prime Video.
How to watch Haikyuu?
Haikyuu is a Japanese anime and manga series that follows protagonist Shōyō Hinata’s career as a volleyball player. This handball and rejection volleyball series has been captivating fans since its release, and if you haven’t watched this spectacular anime series yet, here’s a guide to watching Haikyuu.
1. Watching on Crunchyroll
An excellent option to see Haikyuu is through crunchyroll. Through this platform, you can watch all the episodes of season 1, 2 and 3, as well as the following episodes of season 4 as they are released. In addition, you can find the manga, live anime, and other related content that will help you delve deeper into the world of this intensely fun sport.
2. Watching on Netflix
Another way to see this volleyball series is through Netflixwhere there are at least all seasons 1, 2 and 3. In this way, anyone can access the anime and find out about the exciting volleyball games that take place, as well as the daily lives of the characters.
3. Looking at other sites
Apart from Crunchyroll and Netflix, there are other websites that also offer to watch Haikyuu. These include:
- funimationwhere you will find many English subtitles.
- Amazon Prime Videowhere the entire Haikyuu run is available.
- huluwhere you can find subtitles in both English and Japanese.
Looking at all these websites will help you get the most out of your viewing time, and you will be able to enjoy all the adventures of the Haikyuu characters.
4. Watching on YouTube
Finally, YouTube is a good option to watch Haikyuu. Here you will be able to discover many videos of funny and exciting moments from the series, as well as related content. Therefore, this is a great site for fans of this fun anime series.
These are the best places to watch Haikyuu. You can choose any of them to enjoy this exciting series or even use multiple platforms at once to get the most out of this volleyball adventure. Enjoy the journey of Shōyō Hinata and his teammates!