Just one day after its publication, the promotional video for the film adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Gege Akutami, Jujutsu Kaisen, titled Jujutsu Kaisen 0, has already exceeded 5 million cumulative views on YouTube. This is taken as an indication that this film, scheduled to premiere on December 24 in theaters in Japan, remains one of the most anticipated projects of the year.
This project was announced during the broadcast of the final episode of the series on March 26 and will adapt the prequel to the original manga also known as “Volume 0”, whose official title is Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Tokyo Toritsu Jujutsu Koto Senmon Gakkou. On the other hand, Gege Akutami began the publication of the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Jump from the publisher Shueisha in March 2018. The play inspired a twenty-four episode anime series aired in Japan from October 2020 to March 2021.
It should be remembered that the video game for smartphones Jujutsu Kaisen: Phantom Parade will be available soon in the catalog of QooApp on this link.
cast of you
- Megumi Ogata com Yuuta Okkotsu.
- Kana Hanazawa como Rika Orimoto.
- Yuuichi Nakamura como Satoru Gojou.
- Takahiro Sakurai like Suguru Getou.
- Mikako Komatsu como Maki Zenin.
- Tomokazu Seki like Panda.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki.
- Seong-Hu Park (Garo: Vanishing Line, The God of High School) is in charge of the direction of the feature film in the studios MAP, repeating his role in the animated series.
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Banana Fish, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi, Inuyashiki) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts, repeating his role in the animated series.
- Tadashi Hiramatsu (Abenobashi Mahou ☆ Shoutengai, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu, Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana wo Kazarou) is in charge of character design, repeating his role in the animated series.
Sinopsis de Jujutsu Kaisen 0
Yuuta Okkotsu is cursed. Ever since his childhood friend, Rika, died in a car accident, his ghost has stayed with him. But her spirit doesn’t appear like the sweet girl that Yuuta once knew. Instead, he manifests himself as a monstrous and powerful entity that fiercely protects him. Unable to control Rika’s violent behavior, Yuuta is powerless to stop the bloodshed that follows her brutal revenge. As a result, when captured by the “Jujutsu” sorcerers, the secret guardians of the world, trained to combat forces like Rika, Yuuta wishes to be completely isolated so that no one else can get hurt.
However, his captor, Master Sorcerer Satoru Gojou, has other plans for him: he will enter the Jujutsu High School and learn to control Rika to help people. Now, in his first year at this school, Yuuta begins to learn the arts of Jujutsu and to fight evil beings. Along with his new companions Maki Zenin, an expert in Jujutsu weapons; Toge Inumaki, a sorcerer who uses his words as weapons; and Panda, a panda who seems to walk and talk, Yuuta begins to find his place in the world and, for once, become comfortable with his abilities. However, as his training progresses, Yuuta learns that the dangers of the Jujutsu world go far beyond evil spirits.
(c) 2021 “Theatrical version of the sequel 0” production committee