After a resounding success on movie screens, the next hit of jujutsu kaisen will storm the world of fashion while its characters become “fashion agents” to present the new collection of the prestigious clothing brand Dolce and Gabbana.
With this collaboration between Jujutsu Kaisen x Dolce and Gabbana A poster was presented with “8 models” that we can distinguish student sorcerers from both the first season of the anime as of the film of Jujutsu Kaisen 0…Wow, we can even find other personalities like NanamiGOD and Satoru Gojo being a part of this performance!
Jujutsu Kaisen x Dolce & Gabbana Collaboration Full body Illustration pic.twitter.com/EBfLg4D6bV
— shiro (@kaikaikitan) April 14, 2022
Not bad at all a change of clothes for the well-known Italian clothing brand. Here below is a price list of each garment in this collection, to know How much would it cost to look just like the characters in jujutsu kaisen in this “fashion catwalk” with Dolce and Gabbana.
- Itadori Yuji ¥442,200 ($69,798.53 Mexican pesos)
- Fushiguro Megumi ¥668,800 ($105,565.94 Mexican pesos)
- Kugisaki Nobara ¥389,400 ($61,464.38 Mexican pesos)
- Zenin Maki ¥817,300 ($129,005.75 Mexican pesos)
- Inumaki Toge ¥689,700 ($108,864.88 Mexican pesos)
- Panda ¥268,400 ($42,365.28 Mexican pesos)
- Nanami Kento ¥842,600 ($132,999.20 Mexican pesos)
- Gojo Satoru ¥941.60 ($148,625.73 Mexican pesos)
What do you think of this collaboration between jujutsu kaisen and Dolce & Gabbana?
NANI?, a vlog where we will discuss the central issues of the Asian audiovisual entertainment agenda, mainly from the Japanese industry. Don’t miss it on our channel Youtube.