you want it Fortnite My Hero Academia skins? Unfortunately, if you want to dress up as Deku, All Might, Uraraka, or Bakugo, these Fortnite My Hero Academia skins are exclusive to the in-game store. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t free gifts up for grabs. . It’s nowhere near as extensive a takeover event as the Dragon Ball Super event, but this collaboration is bigger than expected.
The lack of free Fortnite My Hero Academia skins is a little disappointing, but you can earn some free items in this collab. To get them, you must complete special challenges available in the free PC game. These quests are relatively easy, but some require you to play in a unique creative mode. This event lasts a few weeks and ends on December 30 at 6:00 a.m. PT / 9:00 a.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. GMT, so you better be quick.
Fortnite My Hero Academia skins
While you can’t get any of the Fortnite My Hero Academia skins for free, they are available in the in-game store. Here’s a list of how many Fortnite V-bucks My Hero Academia skins cost and all the bundles available:
- All-Might Pack – 2,200 V-Bucks (includes All Might skin, Principal Nezu back bling, All Smite harvesting tool, Symbol of Peace emote, and All Might’s Transform built-in emote.
- Class 1-A set – 2,800 V-Bucks (includes Izuku Midoriya Skin, All Might Collectible Back Bling, Katsuki Bakugo Skin, Grenade Backpack Back Bling, Ochaco Uraraka Skin, Uravity Booster Back Bling, and Quirk Embedded Emote from Izuku)
- Class 1-A Equipment Bundle – 1,500 V-Bucks (includes Blackwhip Ax Harvest Tool, Cluster Buster Harvest Tool, Uravity Smasher Harvest Tool, and Hero Analysis Emote)
- All could – 2,000 V-Bucks (includes Principal Nezu back bling and built-in All Might’s Transform emote).
- Izuku Midoriya – 1,600 V-Bucks (includes All Might Collectible back bling and Izuku’s Quirk built-in emote)
- Ochaco Urakaka – 1,500 V-Bucks (includes Uravity Booster backbling)
- Katsuki Bakugo – 1,500 V-Bucks (includes Grenade Backpack)
- Peace symbol emote – 300 V-bucks
- Hero Analysis Emote – 300 V-bucks
- Blackwhip Ax harvesting tool – 800 V-bucks
- Uravity Smasher harvesting tool – 800 V-bucks
- Cluster Buster harvesting tool – 800 V-bucks
- All Smite Harvesting Tools – 500 V-bucks
How to Get Free Fortnite My Hero Academia Items
There are four cosmetic items you can unlock as part of the Fortnite My Hero Academia collaboration. Two of them require you to play in the creative new Hero Training Gym mode, which you can access by clicking on the game mode switch window in the main menu, and scrolling until you find the special Hero Training Gym mode. You can also enter the island code 6917-7775-5190 to enter.
Here is how you can get all the items:
- Deku-spray – help eliminate opponents at the Hero Training Gym.
- Plus UItra Spray – Earn points by getting rescue points at the Hero Training Gym.
- Deku’s Glove Emoticon – complete four My Hero Academia quests.
- UA Cape back bling – complete eight My Hero Academia quests.
Fortnite My Hero Academia Quests
There are a total of four Fortnite My Hero Academia quests available in week 1 that you must complete in battle royale mode. More will appear next Friday, but it’s unknown how many challenges will appear.
- Water rescue training dummies (6).
- Acquire Deku’s Smash.
- Damage your opponents with explosives (500).
- Flight time using Shockwave Hammer (20).
The rest of these challenges may or may not appear, but were part of a series of leaks. This includes a few challenges from the Week 1 leaks that haven’t appeared, but we’ll keep you posted on the confirmed list of quests.
- Eliminate opponents (4)
- Claim Named Locations (3)
- Elimination Claim Eliminate an opponent while standing in snow or ice.
- Destroy structures with fire (10).
- Emote within 25 yards of an opponent.
- Sprint 1,000 meters under the effect of Slap Juice.
- Visit different named locations (3).
- Restore health or gain shields (300).
- Deal damage to opponents with Deku’s Smash (100).
With enough hard work, you should be able to unlock all items before the event ends, but you still have to pay real money for Fortnite My Hero Academia skins. While you’re here, you might want to know more about the new Fortnite weapons in the Battle Royale game, all the changes to the Fortnite map, as well as how to unlock all the Fortnite Winterfest 2022 gifts and even the Fortnite Doom Slayer Skin for free.