The collaboration from My Hero Academia has come to Fortnite on Friday, December 16, 2022. Among the new content of the game we have new skins for Izuku Midoriya, Ochaco Uraraka, Katsuki Bakugo and All Might, as well as accessories, new Missions that allow us to obtain free items and a new Mythical weapon. Just below we tell you everything about this new collaboration of Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 4:
Fortnite x My Hero Academia: this is the new skins of Midoriya, Uraraka, Bakugo and All Might
From 1:00 p.m. CET on 12/16/2022 My Hero Academia items are available in the Fortnite store for the first time, including new skins. These are all the available objects (we will update this section of the news with their prices as soon as they arrive in the store):
- Skin Izuku Midoriya
- Skin Ochaco Uraraka
- Skin Katsuki Bakugo
- Skin All Might (includes different styles)
- Backpacking accessory All Might figure
- Uravity Thruster Back Bling
- Granada backpack backpacking accessory
- Backpacking accessory Director Nezu
- Gesture Symbol of Peace
- Gesture integrated Quirk of Izuku
- Gesture Integrated All Might Transform
- Gesture Notes from Heroes
- Harvesting Tool Black Whip Ax
- Harvesting Tool Uravity Hammer
- Explosive Mallet Harvest Tool
- All Might’s Righteous Harvesting Tool
Here you have the official trailer of the collaboration, which will premiere on 12/16/2022 at 1:00 p.m. CET:
Here we will leave you a video of all these objects as soon as they are accessible in the Fortnite store, so you can see how they are in-game.
New Mythical weapon from My Hero Academia in Fortnite: Deku’s Smash
As already happened with the collaboration of Dragon Ball and the Kamehameha, My Hero Academia brings a new Mythic weapon to Fortnite: the Deku’s Smash. Is about a powerful punch with a brutal shock wave that annihilates everything we have in front of our character.
This Mythic weapon is obtained by opening All Might supply drops and buying it in Vending Machines. We will give you more details as soon as it is available in the game and we know more about it.
My Hero Academia missions in Fortnite: complete list and free rewards
Through datamining we can verify that there are two weeks of My Hero Academia missions in Fortnitewith its exclusive rewards:
Additional My Hero Academia Objectives
- Complete 4 My Hero Academia Missions (0/4) – Reward: ????
- Complete 8 My Hero Academia Missions (0/8) – Reward: ????
My Hero Academia Missions: Week 1
- Get Deku’s Smash (0/1) – Reward: ????
- Deal damage to opponents with explosives (0/500) – Reward: ????
- Stay in the air for a while using a Shock Hammer (0/20) – Reward: ????
- Rescue the training dummies in the water (0/6) – Reward: ????
- Eliminate opponents (0/4) – Reward: ????
- Claim named locations (0/3) – Reward: ????
- Help eliminate opponents in the Hero Training gym (0/5) – Reward: ????
- Get points by securing rescue points in the Hero Training Gym (0/25) – Reward: ????
My Hero Academia Missions: Week 2
- Eliminate an opponent while in the snow or on ice (0/1) – Reward: ????
- Destroy structures with fire (0/10) – Reward: ????
- Make a gesture within 25 meters of an opponent (0/1) – Reward: ????
- Sprint 1,000 meters under the effect of Rush (0/1,000) – Reward: ????
- Visit different named locations (0/3) – Reward: ????
- Recover health or get shield (0/300) – Reward: ????
- Deal damage to opponents with Deku’s Smash (0/100) – Reward: ????
As part of these Missions there are rewards in the form of exclusive cosmetic items:
- UA Cape Back Bling
- Deku Glove Emoticon
- Graffiti Plus Ultra
- deku graffiti
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration