The patch 18.40 from Fortnite arrived at the game on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 and brought with him numerous changes and novelties. Its about latest patch it’s from the season. Next we tell you what are the most important improvements of this new content update from Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2, as the objects of Naruto or the arrival of The piramid:
Fortnite: patch notes 18.40
For some time, Epic Games has not published patch notes as such; instead, we have to access your Trello, where they publish what problems they know are in the game currently, and which of them will be corrected with each patch:
General Fortnite changes and fixes
- An unforeseen bug causes eliminated players to hear non-eliminated players in the discussion phase in Imposter Mode. This is expected to be resolved with this patch.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- An unknown error causes that, when using Performance Mode, the collection workbook of characters and fishes restart your progress. This is expected to be fixed with this patch.
- An unknown glitch causes players to teleport to random locations when exiting an abandoned vehicle. This is expected to be fixed with this update.
- An unknown bug sometimes causes weapons to disappear from chests and supply drops. This is expected to be fixed in this patch.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
- A bug causes that when selecting multiple objects to move at the same time, they do not align consistently. This issue is expected to be fixed in this patch.
- The Vaquador gives problems in Creative Mode. This is expected to be fixed with this update.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Save the World mode
- An issue to fix causes bonfires above level 130 to continue to show as level 130; this problem only affects visually. It is expected to be fixed with this update.
- An unforeseen error means that we cannot change our Hero’s equipment from the lobby if we play with command. This is expected to be fixed in this patch.
- 4x missions do not show 4x rewards; this is a visual bug, since we get the corresponding rewards. However, the reason for this failure is being investigated.
- An unknown bug causes some players to appear invisible to others upon respawning. It is being investigated.
Naruto comes to Fortnite
Collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto shippuden It is official with patch 18.40 of the Epic Games video game.
New cosmetic items added with Fortnite patch 18.40
Fortnite patch 18.40 has brought with it new cosmetic objects in form of skins, backpacks, peaks, alas delta, and much more.
Scenario changes with Fortnite patch 18.40
The Fortnite Battle Royale map has changed after patch 18.40. The island remains such that:
➡️Maximum quantity per slot: 6
➡️ Player Damage: 35
➡️ Damage to structures: 200
Also when launching it follows the enemies! The kunai ignore the players downed, I understand that on purpose so as not to waste them or use them “badly” inadvertently.#Fortnite #FortniteSeason8
– Rubén Martínez (@ruvenmb) November 16, 2021
The pyramid of La Convergence is already taking shape:
New missions added with Fortnite patch 18.40
Fortnite patch 18.40 has brought with it new missions to the game’s filesystem.
New weapons and items for Fortnite patch 18.40
Fortnite patch 18.40 has brought with it a new one mythical weapon: the Explosive Kunai:
Sources: Official Fortnite Trello, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration