Fortnite Battle Royale has received today, as part of the current Season 8: Cubic and patch 18.40 of the Nov. 16, one of the most anticipated news by the gaming community for a long time: Naruto skins, as del rest of Team 7 formed by Sasuke, Sakura y Kakashi, are now available for purchase in the Epic Games video game item store. Next here we tell you all details, prices and accessories that are included of these aspects of the popular characters devised by the mind of Masashi Kishimoto.
Have you ever thought that you would like to be Team 7 ninjas? What would you think of being able to reach the island on the back of Kurama, the nine-tailed fox?
The special collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto Shippuden has brought us to the video game four very special skins based on the protagonists of the popular anime and Team 7. These are the characters that have been included a Fortnite:
- Naruto Uzumaki: the most unpredictable ninja, and Jinchuriki, who houses the mighty nine-tailed fox.
- Sasuke Uchiha: an experienced ninja with impressive control of Sharigan, visual jutsu, and one of the last survivors of the Uchiha clan.
- Sakura Haruno: Always aware of Sasuke, she has used her powerful internal voice, her control of the chakras and her brute strength to become one of the best kunoichi.
- Kakashi Hatake: also known as “the ninja who copies” thanks to his ability to copy practically any jutsu in the shinobi world with his second-hand sharingan.
These skins and their respective cosmetics are already available in the object shop of Fortnite as of Tuesday, November 16 from 2021 at 10:00 CEST. We can find the set of Naruto and his companions in the “Naruto” section of the store and you can acquire in exchange for turkey in the object store of absolutely all platforms of the video game.
These are the lots of Naruto and Team 7, its accessories in Fortnite and all its prices:
- Naruto and Kakashi Bundle: for 2,100 V-Bucks; Includes the Naruto Uzumaki outfit (with the Seventh Master Hokage style variant), the Parchment backpacking accessory, the Kakashi Hatake costume (with the Kakashi Anbu style variant), the Pakkun backpacking accessory, and the Jutsu comepizza loading screen.
- Lote de Sasuke y Sakura: for 2,100 V-Bucks; Includes the Sasuke Uchiha outfit, the Demon Wind Shuriken backpacking accessory, the Serpent Sword pickaxe, the Sakura Haruno outfit (with the Sakura Uchiha style variant), the Konoha Cloak backpacking accessory, and the Team 7 loading screen.
- Shinobi Equipment Bundle: For 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Time for Ramen Emote, Summoning Jutsu Emote, Kunai Pick, Anbu Sword Pick, and Hidan’s Guadaa Pick.
- Skin de Naruto Uzumaki: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Seventh Master Hokage style variant and his Parchment backpack accessory.
- Skin de Sasuke Uchiha: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Eye (Rinnegan) style variant, his Demon Wind backpacking accessory, and the Kusanagi Sword pickaxe.
- Skin de Sakura Haruno: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Sakura Uchiha style variant and her Konoha Cape backpacking accessory.
- Skin de Kakashi Hatake: for 1,500 V-Bucks, includes the Kakashi Anbu style variant and his Pakkun backpacking accessory.
- Ala delta Kurama: for 1,200 V-Bucks, includes the Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen.
- Summoning Jutsu Gesture: for 300 V-Bucks.
- Ramen Time Gesture: for 300 V-Bucks.
- Pico Kunai: for 500 V-Bucks, includes the Kunai (Black) style variant.
- Hidan’s Guadaa Peak: for 800 V-Bucks.
- Anbu Sword Peak: for 500 V-Bucks.
As always, we point out that these costumes and their objects are only static and do not provide any playable advantage in Fortnite game modes.
In addition to these news, the collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto Shippuden has also added several new things to the game, which you can consult in a summarized way here below:
- Kakashi Reward Missions: There are new ninja-themed missions to complete and earn special rewards. Kakashi will be around the island until the season ends.
- Kunai with explosive seal available in the game: Until the current season ends, this new throwing weapon can be thrown at your opponents. It is sold by Kakashi, although it can also be found in chests and loot llamas.
- Visit Konoha Town: You can now visit iconic Naruto locations such as the Hokage or Ichiraku residences, or also the Konoha Village Adventure Map, in the featured Naruto Creative hub. It will be available from November 16 at 4:00 p.m. CET until November 23 at 4:00 p.m. CET, and the adventure map will be available from November 16 at 4:00 p.m. CET until November 29 at 4:00 p.m. : 00 CET.
Remember you can visit our complete gua to know the best tips and tricks and overcome all the challenges of the season with ease. Fortnite it’s a Battle Royale which is free for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X y Nintendo Switch and devices Android, you can read our analysis.