How to watch Naruto in Order
- Sleeve: Read the full manga.
- See the original series of 220 episodes.
- Watch Shippuden up to the current episode.
- other series: See Rock Lee and his ninja team, Boruto and the seven ninjas of the Leaf.
To fully enjoy Masashi Kishimoto’s work, “Naruto”, you have to follow a certain order, as there are many products related to this story.
To fully understand and enjoy the Naruto story, one must read the entire manga. This includes chapters from Naruto, Naruto Shippūden, and Kishimoto’s works published after the primary manga ended. This is important to understand the general plot and subsequent events.
The anime is divided into two main parts: the original 220-episode series (consisting of the first seven volumes of the manga) and Naruto Shippūden (continuing from the transitional 221 episode).
Each of them is chronologically independent and can be enjoyed separately. In any case, it is recommended to see the full version of both before continuing with the rest of the production.
Apart from the above two, there are several products that you must see to fully understand the story. These are:
- Rock Lee and his ninja team – A comedy about the adventures of Rock Lee, starring an entirely different cast.
- Boruto: Naruto the Movie – An action movie chronicling Boruto’s early years as a shinobi.
- The Seven Ninjas of the Leaf – A compilation of six OVAs that chronicle how the seven ninjas of the Leaf came to be united.
By following these instructions as closely as possible, you will be able to have a better experience while enjoying the Naruto story.
Which is first Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?
Look at it this way, Shippuden is the continuation of Naruto, something like Dragon Ball Z is the continuation of Dragon Ball and although the tone changes a bit and the character is bigger, they are still part of the same continuity and therefore, you must see both. Therefore, Naruto is first.
How should the Naruto series be watched?
Naruto: How to watch the entire series in chronological order? Watch episodes 1 to 5 of the anime, Continue with the first OVA of the saga: Find the red four-leaf clover!, Watch episodes 6 to 19 of the anime, Later continue with the television special Naruto: The Cross Roads
How to watch the Naruto series in order
The world of Naruto gives us great adventures and we have different approaches. To enjoy more, it is recommended to see the series of Naruto in the following order:
1. The original TV series (Naruto)
- Episodes 1 to 500
- Episode 11 (due to the time jump)
2. The Naruto Series: Shippuden
- Episodes 1 to 500
- Episodes 501 to 507 (transition episodes)
- Episodes 508 to 699
- Episodes 700 to date (Out of Range)
3. The Boruto Series: Naruto Next Generations
Of course, there is a varied list of movies and specials based on the world of Naruto that are also advised to watch in the order in which they were published.
What’s next after the Naruto series?
There are two movies: The Last and Boruto. The first one takes place before the last episode of Naruto Shippuden, I think between 693 and 694, two years after the ninja war. Boruto, meanwhile, after the end of the manga. Oneshots and short stories have been adapted into the Boruto anime. There are also several video games, many of them related to the two films.
How to watch Naruto in order?
Haven’t you seen the series yet? Naruto? If you are a fan of animation from Japan, this series should be on your list. The best of the saga Naruto You don’t have to watch it in any specific order to understand it, however, there are a few things you should keep in mind to get a better understanding of the plot and story development.
The Naruto Manga was created by the artist Masashi Kishimoto in 1999, published by the Shueisha comics chain in Japan. The first series of it was titled as naruto shippuden in the year 2007, which is the sequel to the original Naruto series. Since then, there have been many spin-offs and various narrative paths with each having its own logic.
How to watch Naruto in order?
Here is a list of the best tips to be able to see Naruto in order:
- First, you should start with the original series “Naruto” (episodes 1-220). This series focuses on the life of a group of ninjas (including Naruto) and their adventures.
- Once you have finished the original series, then you move on to the Naruto sequel, “Naruto Shippuden” (episodes 1-500).
- After episode 500 there is a second sequel called “Boruto: Naruto Next Generations” (episodes 1-76).
- After watching Boruto episodes 1-76, then we advise you to watch “Boruto Movie: Naruto the Movie” (released in 2015).
- Finally, you must watch the spin-offs of the original series; three web series, “Naruto: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden,” “Naruto: Shippuden – The Movie,” and “Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie.”
Thus, that is the recommended way to watch Naruto in order to better understand its plots and narrative developments. Enjoy your journey into the Naruto world!