Recently, Prime Video Spain added to your catalog several seasons of “Naruto Shippuden”which further fattens the already extensive catalog of anime on the platform. All these episodes have come down to us with their new (and somewhat controversial) dubbing.
In one of these episodes, Master Kakashi appears in an extra to teach us all the seals that the ninjas use in “Naruto” to be able to execute their jutsus. Personally I think it is something very interesting that all the followers and followers want to knowSo I’ll pick it up below.
All the seals used by ninjas in Naruto
This is all the information about it:
- This table collects all the stamps there are (with some special exceptions). Each of them is named after an animal. They are next. ⭐️
- Row 1 (from left to right): Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit. ✅
- Row 2 (from left to right): Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat. ✅
- Row 3 (from left to right): Bow, Rooster, Dog, Pork. ✅
- In order to execute a jutsu, it is necessary to know what are the seals that the technique requires and execute them in the correct order. ❗️
- To give an example, Master Kakashi reminds us that the Kage Bunshin (Body Multiplication) It is executed by making these three seals in the order that I indicate: Goat, Snake Y Tiger. ⚡️
- I leave you a link to the episode where this is explained (from minute 22:22). ⭐️
And here comes the information about How do the ninjas execute the jutsus in “Naruto”. What do you think? What is the label that you like the most of all? I invite you to share your impressions in the comments.
If you liked this article, you might be interested in taking a look at others. In addition to the one that I leave linked to on these lines, you can take a look at the order in which to watch the anime, movies and OVAs of “Naruto”.