The challenges of Naruto’s Nindo in Fortnite begin. These missions will allow us to get free Naruto Shippuden items, such as character emotes, Kurama hang glider, and a loading screen. Just below we explain how to participate in this new promotion of season 8 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite x Naruto: the Nindo challenges; free prizes and how to participate
Naruto’s Nindo challenges in Fortnite run from November 17 at 10:00 a.m. CET to November 22 at 05:59 a.m. CET. To participate, we must do the following:
- We need to go to The Nindo website and sign in with our Epic Games / Fortnite account.
- Once inside, we will have to complete daily challenges to get rewards.
During five different days we will have to complete daily missions. With each completed mission of the day, we will get a different reward.
Here are the rewards we can get by completing the missions:
- Happy Naruto Emoticon: We need to get at least one point on November 17th.
- Sad Sakura Emoticon: We need to get at least one point on November 18th.
- Angry Sasuke Emoticon: We need to get at least one point on November 19th.
- Surprised Kakashi Emote: We need to get at least one point on November 20.
- Kurama Hang Gliding and Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen: We need to reach the goal for the day at least on a given day.
Naruto Homework – November 17
The objective of the day is to obtain 35 points. We get one point for each elimination in Solo, Duos, Trios or Squads modes (no other game mode counts). If we get at least one point that day, we will get the Happy Naruto emoticon as a reward. If we reach the one-off goal, we will get the Kurama Hang Glider and the Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen.
Day 2 missions – November 18
November 3 – 19 missions
November 4 – 20 missions
November 5 – 21 missions
Author’s Note: We’ll be updating this news every day while the challenges are still active so you know how to get each of the rewards.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own development