The powers and personalities of these characters from the anime and manga would make them the ideal lineup for a soccer team.
Can you imagine combining football with Japanese anime? While there are great anime soccer, What Super champions, this time we have tried to imagine other characters on the court putting their abilities and powers to the test, such as Goku, Naruto, Sonic, a Knights of the Zodiac and more. So we have put together for you the one that would be ours ideal eleven of the anime and the manga.
The characters of manga and anime are distinguished by having extraordinary powers, to be swift, strong and have out of this world skills, all this would be very useful in a soccer game and it would be difficult to find a team that could beat them in a match.
With the arrival of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, Many football fans are waiting on the screen to support their selection, can you imagine that any of these characters could help them? We would have a safe medal!
Our ideal eleven of anime and manga
1. Goalkeeper: Kidomaru (Naruto) it’s a ninja with 6 arms and that is already a great advantage for anyone.
2. Defense. Whis (Dragon Ball Super) It is capable of reacting at high speed and moving faster than anyone else in the universe. What’s more, you can turn back the time 3 minutes, a power that would be of great use on the court.
3. Defense. Gemini Saga (Saint Seiya – The Knights of the Zodiac) has the ability to deprive the opponent of all five senses, attacking at the speed of light with great precision. His Galaxy Blast attack would take out anyone.
4. Defense. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) with the power of Haki he is capable could knock out the opposing teamIn addition, an armor reinforcement can be created on its body that would make it a great defense.
5. Defense. Mazinger Z (Mazinger Z), the mythical robot from the ‘Fists out!’ (Rocket Punch), also has the powers of ‘Freezing Rays’ and is capable of creating an ‘anti-wave barrier’ (Anti-wave Barrier), a force field that nothing and no one could pass.
6. Midfielder. Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic X) is capable of running and reaching Mach 4 when using his “8 figure” and “spin-dash” techniques. I’d have the rhythm and the ability to keep the ball.
7. Midfielder. Oliver Atom (Captain Tsubasa – Super Champions), dDefinitely could not be missing in this lineup. His on-court skills range from amazing shots, amazing goals and impressive juggling.
8. Midfielder. Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) has powers of shinigamiIt is very agile and has excellent reflexes. I would be able to dodge attacks and counter-attacks at a speed of Mach 2.2, twice the speed of sound.
9. Midfielder. Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) He is the most powerful ninja, not only in the Hidden Leaf Village, but in practically the entire planet, partly thanks to the power of the Nine tails fox that resides within him and that would drive him to do not stop.
10. Forward. Saitama (One Punch Man) he’s capable of annihilating monsters in one hit, so definitely no one could stop him heading for goal.
11. Forward. Goku (Dragon Ball) you can use your powers of Super sayayin, also being an alien also has improved senses, having a great view it will be ideal when looking for the annotation.
Technical director. Levi (Attack on Titan) It’s one of the deadliest characters when it comes to taking on the titans. Has a cold personality and never gives up, so you could cheer on your team to triumph.
Now that you know ours, What would be your ideal eleven from anime and manga?