Whether it’s because of its kind of comedy, because of the great charisma that its characters exude, because of its crazy stories, because of its epic combats or because of its hilarious memes, I think we all know that JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure it is an excellent work. Millions of fans of the plots devised by Hirohiko Araki were looking forward to seeing the animated adaptation of Stone Oceanbut unfortunately they had to face a rather questionable management of Netflix when it comes to distributing the series worldwide.
After splitting it into three separate parts, fans of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure are now looking to the future with renewed spirits. The incessant wait begins until those responsible for the work present the animated adaptation of Part 7: Steel Ball Run. When could this announcement take place? Will we have to wait long? Below I will try to answer these questions.
When will the Steel Ball Run anime be announced?
- Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 were announced consecutively in a matter of months, however this changed with Golden Wind.
- The anime of Part 5 of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure aired two years after the outcome of the previous one, and for Stone Ocean we had to wait three more years
- So the most logical thing would be to think that Steel Ball Run will not arrive for another 2 or 3 years from the end of Jolyne’s story (December 2022)❌
- According to these calculations, the animated adaptation of Steel Ball Run could be released in 2025 or 2026⌛❓
The role of Netflix and David Production
- In david production They are not stupid, they know that JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is their star anime saga and that they should give it the highest possible priority⭐
- However, this animation studio usually works on many other projects in parallel, and for now we know that they are involved with Undead Unluck, Urusei Yatsura and Fire Force; paint what they will be very busy for many months ✅✅✅
- In addition, it should be noted statements What Kohei Asiya (Golden Wind animation director) did in 2019 about the possible Part 7 anime: “making a Steel Ball Run anime would be a heavy financial burden“💸💸
- The differential factor could be Netflix if I decided to properly support the production of Steel Ball Run, but seeing how they treated Stone Ocean at a promotional level, it would be strange if they suddenly got more involved🔴
My conclusion on the subject
After analyzing all this information I believe that, indeed, We won’t hear from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure again for at least a couple of years.. David Production would have to prepare thoroughly to make an adaptation of Steel Ball Run that could live up to the original manga, and that takes a long time.
What do you think? Will there be no Part 7 anime until 2025/2026?