The Jump Party 2023Shueisha’s year-end event that shares announcements and news from all its publications, has already played works like Black Clover, Mission: Yozakura Family, Sand Land Y Jujutsu Kaisen. This is just the beginning, as more announcements await us in the remainder of this gathering of authors and publications. That being said, on the occasion of its start and as a tradition, ‘mangaka’ such as Eiichiro Oda, Kohei Horikoshi, and Masashi Kishimoto have been sharing special illustrations of their works celebrating Jump Festa 2023.
These illustrations are unpublished, and almost all the artists who have been sharing their works on the pages of any Shueisha publication (Weekly Shonen Jump, Jump Square, V Jump, etc.) participate in this activity of drawing their characters with a text. that invites you to enjoy the Jump Festa.
So it’s interesting to see what has been shared this year. Next, we will see a list of some artists who have participated.
The illustrations of the ‘mangaka’ in Jump Festa 2023
- Jump Festa 2023: Eiichiro Oda, author of one piece.
- Jump Party 2023: Kohei Horikoshi, creator of Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)
- Yuto Suzuki (Sakamoto Days), Yuki Suenaga (Akane Bashi), Hitsuji Gondaira (Mission: Yozakura Family), Yoshifumi Totsuka (Undead Unluck).
- Yoshihiro Togashi (Hunter x Hunter)
- Jump Party 2023: Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto: Konoha’s Story – The Steam Ninja Scrolls).
- Akira Amano (Ron Kamonohashi: Deranged Detective)
- Kai Ikada (Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable!)
- Tatsuya Endō (Spy X Family)
- Akinobu Uraku (Tokyo Underworld).
- souichirou (viking salad).
- Tatsuki Fujimoto (Chainsaw Man).
- Haruichi Furudate (Haikyuu!).
- SAVAN (World’s End Harem Fantasy).