Ever since the Wano arc came to an end a few months ago, Eiichiro Oda started giving us all kinds of details the sea of revealers about the One Piece universe. The most important events are within the new chapters that are coming to Weekly Shonen Jump but, What if I told you that the covers are also telling something key?
Until a few weeks ago I only followed one piece through the anime, but not being able to deal with the constant spoilers, I decided to move on to the manga and now I’m up to date with the story. That’s why I was taken by surprise by the topic of the mini-stories on the covers of the chaptersI had no idea that Oda has a habit of presenting some from time to time and that they are also Canyon. And to top it off this seems to be enough relevant.
Next I will talk about several things from the One Piece manga that are SPOILERS for those people who only watch the anime, so you are warned.
What the mini-story of Germa 66 would be telling us
- In chapter 1035 it began the 19th one piece mini storywhich is canon and counts what happened to Germa 66 after the battle at Whole Cake✅
- It turns out that Niji and Yonji were captured by Big Mom’s children, and Ichiji and Ryuji came to their rescue some time later.
- The curious thing is that among all the chaos, Pudding is mysteriously kidnapped❗
- The next cover shows Frozen Chocolat Town❓
What is the theory of many fans?
- A lot of readers think that the person responsible for kidnapping Pudding was Aokiji himself (since it has the power to freeze everything it touches)❗❗❗
- What sense would this action have? There are three factors that would give it:
- 1. Supposed to Aokiji collaborates with Blackbeard
- 2. Pudding (by descending from the three-eyed tribe) could wake up a power that would allow him to read the Road Poneglyph
- 3. Even though Blackbeard gets Law’s Poneglyphs, he still doesn’t have a a person who deciphers themand that’s where it would come in pudding
If this fan theory is confirmed, which makes a lot of sense, it would mean that Kurohige could take a giant step in the search for One Piece. Do you think it will end up being true?