It is no secret to anyone that the work of the mangaka Eiichiro Oda, One Piece, has positioned itself as one of the shonen favorites of the otaku community, and that in this way the popular series recently surpassed the 1,000-episode fence. Recognition made history Luffy and company has reached such a point that they will even release a live action shortly.
How many chapters does One Piece have?
The anime starring Luffy and the Mugiwara is divided by arcs, so we have the following:
- East Blue (Episodes 1-61).
- Arabasta (Episodes 62 – 135).
- Skypiea (Episodes 136 – 206).
- Water 7 (Episodes 207 – 325).
- Thriller Bark (Episodes 326 – 384).
- Summit War (Episodes 385 – 516).
- Fishman Island (Episodes 517 – 574).
- Punk Hazard (Episodes 575 – 629).
- Dressrosa (Episodes 630 – 746).
- Silver Mine (Episodes 747 – 750).
- Zou (Episodes 751 – 782).
- Whole Cake Island (Episodes 783 – 878).
- Wano Kuni (Episodes 879 – 1009 ON AIR).
YOU CAN SEE Crunchyroll Anime Awards: Know the complete list of winners in different categories
Where to watch all One Piece episodes?
If you are a fan of Latin dubbing, then you have the option to enjoy this series on the Netflix streaming platform, although at the moment it is only available until episode 130, near the end of the Arabasta arc.
But if you want to stay up to date week by week, you can enjoy One Piece on Crunchyroll, in its original language, with Spanish subtitles.
YOU CAN SEE Sasaki to Miyano, the yaoi series that broke with toxic clichés
One Piece is a manga and anime created by the well-known mangaka Eiichiro Odawho publishes his work in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Jumpfrom Shueisha, since July 22, 1997. In 1999, it received its animated adaptation, which is broadcast to date with more than 900 chapters. The manga has 1,005 episodes and has published 97 compilation volumes in various publishers for different countries.
One Piece – official synopsis
Wealth, fame and power. One man had obtained everything in this world and was the ‘Pirate King’. But before he died, his last words inspired the world to venture out to sea: “My treasure? If they want it, it’s theirs. I have hidden everything in that place.”