See To hide the table of contents
- The Pirates of the Sun crew
- The dawn of the world.
- Kozuki Toki’s Prophecy: Like the Moon, you ignore the Aurora. If there is one burning wish that must be granted, it will be when nine shadows are woven together over twenty years of lunar nights. Only then will you understand the brilliance of the Aurora. These three things appeared more and more. And I’m sure we’ll see those things come back to the Straw Hat team.
- Luffy asked Jinbe to join the crew.
- A Mink will also join the crew: Carrot.
- A member of the Wano country will also join the team.
This also supports the idea that Oda said in the past that other crew members would join one after another. It could also be the Grand Fleet, of course, but the fact that Roger had Minks and Wano people in his crew makes us think that Luffy will have some too. And having a character from Mink and Wano join it would be a great parallel to past stories.
It would also make sense if some of these characters already had a connection to us, of course. Currently my final list is:
1-Jinbe, of course.
Yamato said she was going to join the crew as a member of the crew, despite some objections as Luffy hadn’t decided yet.
She may not be asked to join the crew, but she will sneak aboard like Nekomamushi and Inuarashi did with the Whitebeard and Roger Pirates.
4-Vivi. Towards the end of the story, she will definitely reunite with the Straw Hats (around Im’s Final War/Great Purification attempt). At this point, she can be considered a member.
Shirahoshi will also join the Straw Hats around this time when the Ancient Weapons begin to play their part, but I don’t think she will be considered a Straw Hats member.