See To hide the table of contents
Structure of thought:
1) The last Poneglyph on the road is on Pirate Island (two alternative explanations)
- 1.1: Captain John’s Treasure is the last Poneglyph on the Route and is located in Fullalead; or
- 1.2: Whitebeard took the Fishman Island Poneglyph and now Blackbeard holds it.
2) Why the Red Hair Pirates and the Guild of the Cross are already ready to face the Blackbeard Pirates together:
- Crocodile ;
- Pirates of Le Roux;
Captain John’s Treasure is the last Poneglyph on the route and it is found on Pirate Island
Early in the story, we see Buggy and his crew searching for Captain John’s treasure on a skull-shaped island. Buggy seemed very sure of the location of the loot, but he was ultimately wrong.
Later, at Impel Down, Buggy got the marker from Luffy that leads to Captain John’s treasure. While it’s not 100% confirmed to be a legit treasure mark, it’s very likely since Luffy took it from Thriller Bark, where Captain John’s zombie was.
Captain John was a member of the famous Rocks Pirates. Pirate Island is where the Rocks first met, so it makes sense that one of the former crew members (John) would be there. returns after crew disbands.
After the Valley of God incident, the Rock’s crew disbanded. Two of the crew members ended up with a Road Poneglyph: Big Mom and Kaido. John could have gotten the third.
Pirate Island features a massive stone skullas was the island that Buggy was so sure was the location of Captain John’s treasure.
Captain John’s presence on Pirate Island would also explain why Buggy has yet to acquire the treasure, since Blackbeard currently resides there.
Whitebeard took the Poneglyph from Fish-Man Island, and now Blackbeard has it.
A road poneglyph has been located on Fish-Man Island.
Fish-Man Island has become Whitebeard’s territory.
The road poneglyph has been missing for 26 years.
It’s possible that Blackbeard took the Poneglyph after the Payback War, because Marco says “he took everything from us”.
Why the Redhead Pirates and the Cross Guild have already been scheduled to take on the Blackbeard Pirates together:
- It is not only Shanks, but also and especially Baggy, who point out to us the strange nature of Black beardthus setting a precedent between the three.
- Perona is probably on her way to try and save Moria, so she’s heading to Pirate Island. The fact that Mihawk arrives there (because he is with Buggy who wants the treasure), would create a fun game with Perona, who will believe that mihawk is there for her (and maybe she’s not entirely wrong).
- The fact that Mihawk would be defeated, or killed by the Blackbeard Pirates, is an excellent reason that Zoro has a strong resentment towards a member of this crew..
Pirates of Roux:
- Either Captain John’s treasure is the last Poneglyph in the Road, or Whitebeard took the Poneglyph from Fish-Man Island, we believe the last Poneglyph in the Road is in Hachinosu.
- In any case, we believed that Captain John’s treasure is also in Hachinosu.
- At this point in the story, Buggy has both the marker and a strong crew to attack Blackbeard and get the treasure he’s been wanting for so long.
- The other members of the Cross Guild (Mihawk and Crocodile) also have valid reasons for arriving on Pirate Island.
- There’s good reason to think that Shanks will also come up against Blackbeard soon.
- Considering the above, we believe that the Redhead Pirates and the Cross Guild Pirates will team up against Blackbeard and they will face off on Pirate Island.