One Piece is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year after it premiered in 1997. While it’s crazy to think about, part of the celebration means great new things to come from the hit franchise. Here it is When will the One Piece card game come out?
When will the One Piece card game come out?
There is good and bad news in this. The good news is that the Japanese release of the card game will arrive in July 2022. However, the bad news is that the English release does not have a set date other than the Fall/Winter 2022 window.
There’s an official trailer that gives a pretty comprehensive rundown of what you can expect from the card game’s release.
You can see the trailer below:
There will be four starter decks released simultaneously at launch titled:
- Straw Hat Crew
- worst generation
- The seven warlords of the sea
- Pirates of the Animal Kingdom
The current expected price is yet to be defined at this time.
There will also be a special FILM Edition starter deck featuring characters from the One Piece movies. Alongside these, the first booster pack, titled Romance Dawn, will launch with the four starter decks and will be made up of 12 cards.
This card game news comes shortly after the announcement of the next video game in the series titled One Piece Odyssey. Also, for those who might be looking for some advanced knowledge about the characters included in the FILM Edition Starter Pack, you can currently watch One Piece: Episode of Alabasta on Netflix.
- Netflix’s One Piece Live-Action Adaptation Finds Its Full Body In Jean Henry
- One Piece JRPG “One Piece Odyssey” Announced for PS5, PS4, Xbox and PC with First Trailer
- One Piece: Episode of Arabasta Movie is now available on Netflix
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 Gets New Trailer To Celebrate 1,000th Anime Episode
- One Piece Film Red Announced With Teaser Trailer As TV Anime Reaches 1,000th Episode
search to get more