On the official site of Anisong Taisho (ANISON INSTITUTE God Lab!) the results of the “Reiwa 3rd Anison Awards”, Which was made through an online broadcast on YouTube on December 17 in Japan. The fact that it is a “third edition“It does not mean that it is the third overall, but the third of the” Reiwa Era “in Japan, which began on May 1, 2019 after Naruhito’s succession to the imperial throne.
- “One Last Kiss“, interpreted by Hikaru Utada and used in the feature film Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time.
- “Umapyoi Densetsu (TV Size) [Season 2 Ver.] (Umapyoi Legend)“, Played by the voice cast of the second season of Uma Musume: Pretty Derby.
Best Animation Sequence Award
- “Ai no Supreme!” for Slope and used in the second season of Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid).
Best Letter Award
- “Nai Nai (not)” for ReoNa and used in the anime Shadows House.
Best Composition Award
- “Cry Baby“, for Official HiGE DANdism and used in the anime Tokyo Revengers.
Best Arrangement Award
- “Watashitachi wa Mou Butai no Ue (We are already on the stage)“, for him Starlight Ten Chicken and used in the feature film Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight Movie.
Best Song Award by a Voice Actor
- “Pinky Hook“, for Momo Asakura and used in the anime Kanojo mo Kanojo (Girlfriend, Girlfriend).
Best Song by a Character Award
- “Ganbare! Kumoko-san’s Theme“, for Aoi Yuuki and used in the anime Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? (So I’m a Spider, So What?).
Best Song by an Artist Award
- “Kaibutsu (monster)“, for YOASOBI and used in the second season of BEASTARS.
Revelation Artist Award
- “Elder Flower“, for Aguri Oonishi and used in the anime Seirei Gensouki (Spirit Chronicles).
Fan Voting Award
Fountain: Official site / Anison Taishou
© Sony Music Labels Inc.