Geekzillos, we have incredible news for you, especially anime fans, since Tari Tari will officially arrive with a Latin dub at AnimeOnegai by ANIMEKA; It is an anime platform from Japan exclusively for Latin America.
The dubbing direction of Tari Tari was in charge of Montserrat Aguilar, the voice of Tohru in Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon MaidSakura Haruno from the franchise NarutoWinry Rockbell in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Kanao Tsuyuri in Kimetsu no Yaiba, and was directed by Ale Delint who played Yuuki Asuna from the Sword Art Online series and Gray in black clover.
At their disposal they had a talented group of voice actors who make up the cast of Tari Tari as follows:
- Konatsu Miyamoto by Nycolle González, recognized for her role as Aqua in KONOSUBAHaru in Beastars and Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket.
- Wakana Sakai by María José Guerrero, whom we have heard give voice to Micchon Shikimori in Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie and Iris in The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest.
- Sawa Okita by Leslie Gil, known as Shii Eniwa in Super Cub and Akira Hino in Adachi and Shimamura.
- Atsuhiro Maeda by Diego Becerril, voice of Takemichi Hanagaki in tokyo avengers and who will be an important part of the dubbing of Katekyo Hitman Reborn!a series that will soon be released in Anime Onegai by ANIMEKA.
- Taichi Tanaka by Eduardo Martínez, also known as Professor Kasukabe in Dorohedoro and Boris Feulner in Attack on Titan.
What is it about tari tari?
Tari Tari – Accompanies Konatsu Miyamoto, a third-year student at Shirahamazaka High School. The school each year holds a special recital where music students can showcase their talent. Konatsu desperately wants to participate before she leaves high school but she is forbidden because last year she messed everything up.
The girl does not lose heart and instead of joining the official school choir, she will form her own singing club. However, the challenge will not be that easy as she will need more than two members to officially start the group. Will Konatsu be able to find enough people, be ready to sing at one of the biggest events of her life, and graduate with no regrets?
The fans of slice of life, school comedies and tear-jerking stories will be grateful to discover this series. For those who have already seen the anime in Japanese, it is an opportunity to relive it once again and experience it in a different way. Anime Onegai by ANIMEKA will continue on its mission to expand its catalog with quality dubbing for all viewers just like Tari Tari.
Release date with dubbing
You cannot miss the broadcast of Tari Tari on May 26 at 7:30 pm in Mexico City through Anime Onegai by ANIMEKA; especially in the Onegai Channel and the next day in its section called Dubbing Onegai.