These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Shogi Pineapple Television’s Website, located at https://www.shogipineappletv.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use the Shogi Pineapple Television website.
Unless otherwise stated, Shogi Pineapple Television and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Shogi Pineapple Television. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material from Shogi Pineapple Television for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Shogi Pineapple Television.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Shogi Pineapple Television.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Shogi Pineapple Television.
- Redistribute content from Shogi Pineapple Television.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Shogi Pineapple Television does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Shogi Pineapple Television, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Shogi Pineapple Television shall not be liable for Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of Comments on this website.
Shogi Pineapple Television reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments on Shogi Pineapple Television, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark rights of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used for soliciting or promoting business or custom or presenting commercial activities or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant Shogi Pineapple Television a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Educational institutions.
- Educational associations.
- Online educational directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other educational businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from:
- Commonly known educational and information sources.
- Academic community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing educators.
- Educational portals.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link does not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our educational partners.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Shogi Pineapple Television.
- The link is in the context of general educational resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Shogi Pineapple Television. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Shogi Pineapple Television’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, and we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph.
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Thank you for using Shogi Pineapple Television’s Website and for agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. We look forward to delivering innovative and diverse content to you!